User avatar

Lollipop

  • Art & Photography Re: Lon_205's Art

    Wow!! Those are really good! Way Hay your from Scotland too! YEAH! ~Lollipop~

    May 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: empty

    Heehee! This poem has good imigary! But if I were you, I would capitilize your "i"s. Makes it sound more poemish! Great work though! :D ~Lollipop~

    May 11, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Lights

    OHHHHHHHH! Scaweeee! Good cliffhanger! ~Lollipop~

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Devil :evil: :twisted:

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    My eyes are a sort of bluey, grey colour. I dont know. Some people say there green! ~Lollipop~

    May 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hereos of the Elven Lands:Chapter 3

    Hey thanks GriffenKeeper. I think I'll use your re-write on thw whip bit.! And I'll change my mistakes.

    May 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hereos of the Elven Lands:Chapter 3

    Hey guys. Next chapter. I like this one the best! Its in italics when Kalaban is speaking in elf language. Enjoy! :D ********************************************************************************* â

    May 9, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Shave your legs

    OMG! That is sooooo great. I love it. Its funny ~Lollipop~

    May 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sheltered (revised)

    OMG!!! I think this is a beautiful poem. Its exppresive but also gives you a good image in your head of what's going on! Well done!! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter two

    Cool! Maybe we think alike! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi's attempts

    Heehee! It;s sooo cool!

    May 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: graduation

    I liked this! Good good! Lots of emotion!! ~Lollipop~ :D

    May 8, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Wow I loved this. I liked the conversation between Karen and her boss. Naughty language!

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Do you think I do? Cool! Heehee! Maybe now I can sneak into adult movies/ Heheheeee! ~Lollipop~

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Heres the view you get from inside my house of the front drive!! Hee ~lollipop~

    May 8, 2005


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy