User avatar

Lollipop

  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    :cry: Muse hates me! :cry:

    May 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: One Single Hate, Chapter 1

    WOW! I liked this. I agree with Sureal, definetely got potential :D One small thing though: She took her favorite coat and matching hat and rushed out the door; suitcase ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    WOW! Chevy! You hate a lot of stuff but most of it's good to hate!

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I don't know why I'm doing this. I just felt like asking people what they despised :twisted: Here's my list: *Irn Bru *Chips *Chicken *Sweet corn *Annoying chilcern(particularly 10 or ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game

    Horse Hippopotamus Husky Hare Hyena

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Smilies Purple or pink?

    May 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands: CHAPTER 4

    Here's the fourth chapter. I have decided to work longer and harder on my story so it's better. I command you to get better. ****When changing perspective and ~~~~ if ...

    May 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My first pic

    LOL! TBR! Thanks!

    May 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Shadow's Cry

    Wow..I really enjoyed reading this story. Just a couple of mistakes though Matt thanked Mallum and took a look around downstairs. He toyed with the idea of going strait to ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    hEEEEEE! Hi tinkerbell. I'm Lollipop! I hope you enjoy the site, you'll get lots of good advice here.

    May 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    OK Harley. I love doing dragons and detailed things. It should all be on here soon! In the body outlines, do you just want smaller versions of the ones at ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Heehee! Your pretty little x! Heres me going mad on my trampoline There you go!! ~LOLLIPOP~

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Winter

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Winter

    May 13, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Lights part 2

    Heehee! This is good but I think it would be better if it was longer!!

    May 13, 2005


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare