User avatar

Lollipop

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hee funn! Emma you need to smile more!!! :D :D :D Be young, be foolish but be happy!! :D

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^ is stating the obvious lol ^_^! and went on holiday to Portugal yay!!! :lol:

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Here's a weirdly modified pic of me on the trampoline( god, I'm a cam whore now! :P ) Heehee! Funn!!! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Wow! They're all wonderful! I like the first ones eyes. They're pretty! :D

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ahhhhh! It's me. Beware!! Watch out! Heehee! :lol:

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Your really pretty Galatea! :D Here's my scary eyes. It's sort of blurry cause I moved the camera but I think it looks cool! Heee! Funness!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    HEE! These are good! I think the blond one's hairs fine! :D

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    Hey this is great! The eyes are bugging me a bit, one looks bigger than the other or something. This is really really really good though!

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    Yay! Those are purdy!!

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!

    Yeah! These are cool! I like the dino dino dino dino! :D

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    I'm 14, 15 in June next year! :D :D :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    I don't know! My art teacher said something about it and then told me to do a picture for it. I was like " What, you din't even give me ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I took my time on this

    HEE HEE! That's cool!! I like all the squiggles! :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: first ever attempt at anime

    WOW! Harley that's awesome!! Your colouring's good! :D

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Hey everyone! These pictures will have to go on hold just now cause I've got a stupid picture to do for a calender at school and then I'm going to ...

    Jul 20, 2005


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn