User avatar

Lollipop

  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Be cremated Bracelets or earrings?

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ hates a lot of things(read 'what do you hate?' to find out) and has a really cool avatar which isnt true :D

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    Heres more of the things I hate *A good book that ends with a cliffhanger and you can't get the next book until next week(stupid school library :twisted: ) *My ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Stream

    :shock: I don't know why, but I felt as though I was in a trance when I red this story. I just red on and on. Yeah! This was really ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ likes to march and has a cool avatar! Yeah! :D ~Lollipop~

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Cream trackie bottoms A pwetty green top My favourite ring Bracelets Socks Underwear :D

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw Creep. It was really good. It wasn't scary: just gorey and brilliant!

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ likes converse and the Killers :D

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Poor Midnight. OH, your bad. You have to be 18 to drink. You naughty girl :wink:

    May 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    OOH! Converse definetly. I like pretty shoes with little sparkly things on them too!

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ ^ has a groovy avatar.

    May 15, 2005
  • Other Re: Little non-fiction piece

    Heehee! This is good! I feed my food to the animals when I don't like it!

    May 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    Yes I think you should put an age plus for this. But I agree with the others, it's amazing!!!!^_^ :D

    May 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    KK Dargquon. Everyone, hold on a while longer. I think I'll finish all this work first and then scan them all at once to save time.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ ^ likes dragons and does really cool pictures of invisible people

    May 15, 2005


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich