-
Re: Darren Shan Saga
The Darren Shan Saga rocks! I love the ons that take place at Vampire mountain and the tenth one. The Lake of souls!! Hee
May 23, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
No seriously I drew it. And thanks for the comments!
May 22, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Hey Thanks a lot folks!! :D
May 21, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Any comments peoples??
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Regarding Vampires
Wow!! That was fun to read!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
LMAO! You don't need to die!!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Hey thanks so moch! heehee!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Hey there!! Here's the black rose that TBR asked for! Well, here you go! I'll have the scanned version in soon! Here's another shot! I'll put the scanned version on ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hairclip (I don't know why!)
May 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
waterfall
May 19, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
Things I want to say: -You talk so much shite your arse gets jealous. -Fuck off, you fucking muppet! -Get it up yae! hmmm... mostly everything I want to say, ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Hello, everyone!
Heehee! Cucumbers! Hi and welcome!!^_^
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ ^ Likes pies! :D
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ ^ ^ ^ has a really cute avvie and has cool stories!
May 17, 2005 -
Re: I am lord Fontroy of Scotland
Way Hay! Your from Scotland!!!!
May 17, 2005
