User avatar

Lollipop

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands: CHAPTER 4

    OMG! Thanks! People always slag my stories but you said a good thing about them hehe thanks so much!! :D

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    ORLANDO BLOOM!! He's sooooooooooooooooo hot.! :D

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    OOH! I love Disney films! Especially:: The Lion King Tarzan Beauty and the Beast( I haven't seen it in ages :cry: ) Bambi( sooo sad :cry: ) A bugs life ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lon_205's Art

    What did you use to draw them?? Pencil?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I beleive in ghosts! I have one in my en-suite. It keeps banging on the door. It's so bloody annoying!!

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Heehee! Those are really good! I like Emma Devil! :D

    May 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands Ending With -ay

    Hear Say I know theyre crap and were only out for a few months but they're the only ones I could think of

    May 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands: CHAPTER 4

    Any comments people??

    May 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    They're all good but I like the first and the last one the best! :D

    May 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Questions

    Hee hee! Actually, I loved the last line! The rest of the song was really good too!

    May 27, 2005
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time Land Gone Wrong

    When she opened her eyes, she saw the mermaid coming closer. She screamed. Her legs still had strength; so she quickly spun around and swam as fast as she could ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    That is was fat! :D What were you thinking when you last ate a cake?

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Your animals are sooooo cute Bubblewrapped!! :D Here's my kitten's William and Chezney! The black one's Chezney and the grey one's William. There in my sisters riding hat! And here's ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    HYPER!!! The Killers or Scissor Sisters??

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hey Im Lollipop the Dragon Master and enjoy the site Fool! :D

    May 25, 2005


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour