User avatar

Loller65

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Encounter With God (COMEDY)

    Hey, thanks! I wasn't sure if it'd upset people or make 'em laugh or both...and I'll try to work on language mastery. My grammar is usually superb but I sometimes ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: GTA The Movie (Scene 1 is up)

    I figured there were a few people who had never played this and wouldn't know, so I put (Niko) in parentheses.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Time I Killed a Bunch of People

    A lone figure on a horse rode slowly into the small, one street town. Sliding off slowly, he tied it up and entered the saloon, the smell of tobacco and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Time I Killed a Bunch of People

    Whoo! Feedback! Okay, I'll work on what you said, and yes, I'm gonna keep the prologue as its events set the whole story into motion.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Ziito Connection (A Pokemon fanfic I've been working on)

    The moon was full that night, and it seemed to have affected the city folk immensely. They stumbled around, enjoying themselves by drunk dialing various people in their Pokegears. Three ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Quick English Poem

    Thanks! I'm not much of a poet, but I'll keep that in mind. Might write more...

    May 23, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Mutiny on the Bounty. Read it back in 3rd or 4th grade...definitely 4th because I got it after I read To Kill a Mockingbird. Hated it! Boring, long, and not ...

    May 23, 2010


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg