User avatar

Loller65

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Welcome! If you ever get down thinking that your writing is terrible, just tell yourself "Well, it isn't as bad as Loller's!"

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS. The first rule of writing club. Do not talk about writing club. Assassin's Creed Sackperson AND a Pokémon themed name? I like you already, kid. See ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Username

    Uh, I went to edit account setting and such, because I want to change my username. For some reason, I can't. Do I require a tonne of points to do ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: You ain't got no pancake mix!

    I'm Loller65. When I was born, I was tossed into a big vat, which proceeded to fill with a peculiar bubbly gel-like substance. As it began to surround me and ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, people of earth.

    I've been writing stories lately (mainly nerdy fanfics) and there's just...something...about them I don't like (yes, I use ellipses a lot). I wanted a forum for writing and had a ...

    May 23, 2010


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand