-
Re: Dream on
Red "Spain..That's quite far." I could just tell she was about to ask if I was a runaway. I winced in anticipation. She'd ask me why I left and my ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red She didn't say anything for a bit before smiling and piping up. "If you don't mind me asking, where were you going?" She knew my name. what if she ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)
Character Profiles: Name : Steve Austin Age : 25 Gender : Male Group : Cyborgs Appearance : Personality : Before being turned into a Cyborg, Steve was a fairly happy ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red Hey! A smile! I was making progress, which was cool. The group had gotten a bit ahead of us as we talked. "It's not awful, I like your name. ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red Okay, so I know her name, but I can't use it. Interesting. "Well okay, Ksenia. What should I call you around other people? Any particular favored nickname?" She was ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red "Hm. Anything but that, huh?" Oh. Well at least she was being specific in what she wanted to be called, right? "How about..." Dang. There was a lot to ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red The sort of frightening looking Russian girl had asked me if okay. I said I was fine, it was no big thing, ruptures of the olfactory membrane happen all ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red I'd pretty much failed. I knew it was a stupid idea, trying to get her to tag along, but I needed to socialize with these people and help that ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
((Aw! I wanted crashing and rolling and injuries and excitement and real danger!)) Red I had smashed my face into the seat in front of me. It was trickling a ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red One particularly scary looking girl asked how we were doing. No one spoke up. She spun around, silent, maybe embarrassed. I chuckled. "I dunno about you guys, but I've ...
May 20, 2011 -
Re: The Rangers of Evandor
Making sure he'd gathered enough hide from the dragon, Alistair mounted Alejandro. "Alright, let's take the news to the good folks at the main battle!" Alright, sir. Alejandro took to ...
May 19, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red She shook my hand. I guess it's okay to try to be nice and laugh off an awkward situation, but... She touched me. With her hand. I don't know ...
May 19, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Red The bus pulled to a stop and I clambered on, DS still gripped loosely in my hands. I looked about and saw a kid with a guitar case and ...
May 18, 2011 -
Re: The Rangers of Evandor
The dragon, intent on finishing the rider and his mount, followed suit, rocketing upwards, thin trails of blood spiraling off of him. Alistair turned back to gauge how far they ...
May 15, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Oh okay. I was wondering how we were all going to meet up.
May 14, 2011
