User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington She drained her glass of beer, and I could no longer take it. I laughed. She explained she'd grown up around beer. That explained it. She looked at ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Jaques looked mortified that someone had spoken to him like that. Macee's hand flew up and covered her mouth, stifling a giggle. Once she regained her composer, she ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Thurber from Behind The Scenes Thurber awoke in a dimly lit room. He swung his legs off of a cool metal operating table. He yawned lazily. He didn't know how ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Ouch. The ginger named Ginger disrespected my morning suit. Morning suits were the epitome of elegance and refined taste! I headed over to give her a piece of ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington I breezed through JFK and into LAX. The flight was short, thank goodness, and before I knew it, Micky was somehow already there, escorting me into a limo. ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    OOC: I don't want this SB to die! Red The drunkard got back on the bus, along with the tomboy looking thing and Drea. The drunk and the tomboy were ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    OOC: Oh RoryLegend...I am absolutely in love with Karen Gillan. Thurber I sat in the café, absentmindedly browsing the CWCki on my phone. It rang. It was Micky, my agent. ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Name: Thurber Washington Roll: Kennis Age: 28 Appearance: Personality: Thurber is often loud and abrasive and used to doing whatever the hell he wants. He is used to being the ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red The drunken guy collapsed into the seat next to the girl that annoyed me. She told him how pathetic he was and he continued to harass her. I had ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Ksenia and Drea and some other girl were talking, apparently the other girl was telling them why she ran/why she had those scars. I quietly removed myself for the ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red She took my hand and stood, but tried not to look at me, embarrassed she'd been crying. She said... something in Russian. "I'm sorry..." "Sorry, for what? Having human ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red I stood, thought I heard something. Like...like a slowly dying animal. It was pretty faint, probably my imagination, but I followed the sound of it anyway. As I went, ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Before the scarred kid could respond, a cluster of sirens lit up behind us and the group of kids scattered. I spun on my heel and looked for Ksenia. ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Ksenia hesitated to answer my question. I glanced up ahead and saw the sun beginning to redden and sink below the clouds. I'd let her think about how she ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    ((Aight, here is what is up. Bus crashed. We are all headed into town to avoid running into the popo. We're gonna grab supplies and whatnot. Also, why not try ...

    May 23, 2011


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words