User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Everyone seemed so upset about going through the nursery. Pansies. "Yeah. My cache is on this floor and it's below this one. I figure we can drop down ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins (OOC- I made a DT for further OOC, just so's y'know) The group was now following this new girl named Storm. I could tell she was headed for ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Monarez finished his little bit, lying through his teeth the whole time. I kept resisting the urge to run out and tackle him. I hated that I wanted ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I felt along the inside of the small hole we were presently trapped in. Above us, I heard bolts of energy pinging off the door the little lighting ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins The metal door over to ladder up started to shut. Some girl started freaking out. "Can't go up? I was going down anyhow. I have a secret room ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins The guy in the air vent started giving me attitude. I popped a bolt of plasma in the air vent, close enough to scare him, but not close ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Imagine the testing chambers looking like something out of Portal, white and sterile ) Leroy Jenkins In front of me stood two smallish robots, each one having plasma pistols ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Sure! Why not?

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington I woke early that morning ad slid open the sliding door to the balcony of my hotel room. It was already sort of hot for me, but I ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    One more male needed for us to start! C'mon, somebody!!!

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Micky and I clambered into the limo, chatting about lunch plans. He handed me a bottle of water from the mini fridge in the back. I cracked it ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington The limo rolled up to the studio. I stepped out, Micky following closely behind, tapping at something on his phone. I was about to pull the door open ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    By the way, folks. we're only taking five males and five females, so hurry and post your profile!

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Name: Leroy Jenkins Age(18+): 25 Appearance (no anime): History: When he was just 16, Leroy and his friend Paul were arrested for public intoxication. After being in the drunk tank ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington "So how did you get here?" I swirled the scotch around in my glass for a moment. Where to start... "Well, I used to do comedy on Broadway. ...

    Jun 10, 2011


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland