User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    OOC Unless I missed something pretty major, Jacks' post was the one that didn't fit with what had already been potsed. I was starting away from everyone else. Should I ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- "Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Guy Simmons- The Gage Hotel OOC: I've actually stayed at the Gage! What a cool place... Anyway, my entry. Jack Gnad - Marathon Landfill I was running from something, I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Epic!!!

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Sooooo it's August! When do we get to start?!

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Survivor Name: Jack Gnad Age (10+): 32 Gender: Male Profession before apocalypse: Freelance assassin Skill: Good Shot Local or Outsider: Outsider Up for love?: Yes History: Jack was always different ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Drustan had started manhandling the map, pointing it, touching it. He asked where we needed to be. I gestured at a small section of this level about three ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I whipped the map tube off my back and rolled it out on the floor, trying to make sense of the labyrinthine tunnels and passages that made up ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Then postpostpost!

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    ^sees all that OOC^ It exists for a reason, y'all.

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    We haven't been moved to the archives or anything yet, so it technically isn't...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Hey, sylverdawn, you don't mind if I write that little bit, do you?" Leroy Jenkins And, suddenly, we found ourselves surrounded by guards. I made sure I had a ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit. We were getting sidetracked by this spooky little girl. Rain snapped at Judd. Ugh. "In this hellohole, innocence dies young." Judd looked at me ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    LEEEERROOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS I stuffed a few more MREs into my backpack and saw Judd reveal his map of the complex. I snatched it from his hands. He lunged forward to ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Monarez approached me, trying to play the diplomat. Apologizing about flying off the handle. I smiled brilliantly and shook his hand, patting his opposite shoulder at the same ...

    Jul 2, 2011


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle