User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander So it meant Rapunzel. Explained the hair. She set the can of peaches on the floor and spun around, looking at me. ""What do you do up here? Wait ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    Name: William O'Brian Age (18+): 26 Gender: Male Room Number: 14 Appearance: Personality: William is an average guy. He is usually level headed, but gets angry or happy or sad ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander I was surprised at how well spoken she was for only barely being eighteen. She looked away from her peaches for a moment, stared off into the distance. "D'you ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Vi stood up and offered her assistance. I tossed her one of the pistols I'd pulled off one of the guards we'd killed before our quick little siesta. ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander I ran the brush down the rifled barrel, making sure I removed any residue that the gunpowder might have left. Rampion sat in a chair. She was humming and ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander We began to walk towards the location of my safehouse. Rampion followed along behind me. Then, all of a sudden she piped up. "You didn't tell me your name..or ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander The small blonde girl appraoched me, and I involuntarily felt my finger slip through the trigger guard. She got on her tiptoes to try and reach my ear. "Please, ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I strapped on my various intruments and weaapons before clicking on a flashlight. I walked over to Xia, who was tending to Talia, the little girl. "You want ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander More and more people kept showing up and it was kind of starting to annoy me. First it was the two mattractive females that seemd lost, then it was ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander So now another female had found me. My lucky day. I asked her if she was diseased, and obviously she wasn't. I didn't want to take both the women ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander Two females on the streets below had located each other. I picked up my rifle and clambered out onto my balcony and found one of them. She was blonde, ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Jack Gnad-- Another car Why did they let this Seal person drive? He'd made the mistake of firing a round through the window of the last car, and then losing ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Jack Gnad - Marathon Landfill DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS Now to the actual story. Jack Gnad- A car headed for a barn So now there were two girls in ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Name: Alexander Duquesne Age: 23 Innocent or Savage: Innocent Weapon: M14 Appearance: Personality: Alexander is tough. He doesn't care about anything but surviving. He likes to be alone whenever possi

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I stood warily, shaking the sleep from my eyes. Slowly, I walked around to the rest of the group, waking them. Once they were all awoken, I turned ...

    Aug 29, 2011


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper