-
Re: Justice [Closed, Started]
Could I get that other male officer?
Dec 16, 2012 -
Re: Demon Wars: civil war in hell
*:( okay, there* Alan Alan sat on the large leather wing chair, his .38 special levitating inches above his hand. He twirled it around idly, watching the stream of customers ...
Dec 16, 2012 -
Re: Demon Wars: civil war in hell
Name: Alan McKinley Age: 28 Gender: Male City: Inferno Appearance: Alan is totally average. Average height, average weight, average all around. He's rather boring, in fact. He likes to keep ...
Dec 15, 2012 -
Re: Jedibook | Permission Only - Starts August 16th
Name: Stannis Vondar Age: 30 Gender: Male Race: Epicanthix Rank Jedi Knight Allegiance: Jedi Appearance: Epicanthix are tall, and Stannis is no exception. Standing at seven feet, he towers over ...
Aug 7, 2012 -
Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)
Two more profiles and we can get started!
Jul 21, 2012 -
Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)
Ok, so this is my profile, go ahead and tell me if there's anything I need to change :D Name - Aaron Brax Age - 18 House (or City if ...
Jul 17, 2012 -
Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)
Not at all! The more the merrier, they say.
Jul 17, 2012 -
Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)
Of course you can!!!
Jul 16, 2012 -
Re: A Storybook of Ice and Fire (not started / accepting)
A STORYBOOK OF ICE AND FIRE It is the year 195AL. Daemon Blackfyre has attempted to seize the Iron Throne for himself. The continent of Westeros is torn in half ...
Jul 16, 2012 -
Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)
I'd like to reserve a male student. And can I use a hidden blade like Assassin's Creed?
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
I will finish my profile tonight! Name: Ford Faara Gender: Male Race: Chiss (pronounced phonetically) Position on ship: Chef Age: 30 Appearance: Without armor Personality: Ford is snarky. He believes ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]
William - Bar and Lounge I sidled up to the bar of the hotel. The bartender approached me, wiping down the counter with a soft cloth as he did so. ...
Sep 21, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]
William I stepped out of the taxi, taking care not to scuff my loafers. The driver popped the trunk and I removed my suitcase, hanging bag, and shaving kit and ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
I'm at school and the bell's about to ring. I'll finish this up tonight. Name: Alan Archer Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Alan is bold and outgoing, often talking ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]
Alexander Olivia wandered into the apartment and Rampion strode over to the window and looked out across the city. MY eyes wandered about until I saw movement in the street ...
Sep 12, 2011
