-
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I've been busy (: I forgive you.
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Can we start now??? Eh, why not? Also, I think it would be a good idea if only Sven, Castiel, and Ruri are established Guardians. ============================================= Sven sat in the ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)
Henry/April 10th/7:05 PM Henry meandered through the library, taking in the massive book lined walls. He had always enjoyed the smell of books. They made him feel at home. He ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)
Name : Henry Walsworth Age : 20 Gender : Male Class : Second Why's s/he on board? : To open a bicycle repair shop (his dream job) in America. Character ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)
2nd class male spot plox?
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Whatever you want
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Roger
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
BACKSTORY For hundreds of years, an elite task force known as the Guardians has worked covertly to eradicate a few supernatural baddies that plague the Earth. They work in the ...
Jul 11, 2010
