User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    I let the remnants of my light lunch blow off the tower, the wind pushing it across the landscape. I resumed my survey of the surrounding terrain. My eyes came ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    After about 30 minutes of mostly unsuccessful foraging, I decided to climb atop a building to see what I could see. I had a difficult time making ym way to ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    Name: Phillip Goldman Age: 22 Height: 6'0 Weight: 153 lbs. Race White Eyes: Brown Appearance: but with shorter hair Hair: Brown, cut short, but still messy. Physique: Thin, lanky, very ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry I sat there on the ridge, the wind stirring up the pleasant scent of juniper. Somewhere above, I heard a hawk's shrill cry. Rising slowly, I brought my rifle ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry While the young female thief was distracted, I returned to one of the wagons and removed a shovel. One of the women had seen the blonde man and had ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Aloysius, Split, Universe 911A 7:46am I stood slowly, exhaling softly. "Hey, punks, come and get me!" And with that I charged. The one I had decided to take on ran ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry Upon seeing the little woman release Chaz, I lowered my Winchester (Winny, as I'd nicknamed him) to my hip, although my finger was on the trigger, ready for action ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    I'll take that last male spot, if you don't mind! Name : Henry Harbin Age : 27 Gender : Male Appearance : Personality : Henry is a quiet, southern gentleman ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    "Everybody, stay here, I've got to go check something out." He headed off and came to a large jumble of crates. Having heard something earlier, he lifted his weapons, slowly ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ((Agreed))

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    We're in an abandoned warehouse in Michigan about to take on a whole bunch of Soul Eaters and apparently some vampires... ==================================================== Sven stopped, throwing up

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Name- Catherine...Age- 16... pale skin...hair is down past her waist...she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places...Sweet gentle and ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Henry/April 11th/6:30PM Henry looked up from his book at the sky, its blend of pink and orange reminding him of the countryside where he'd spent so much of his youth. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Henry/April11th/11:35 AM Henry stood on the second class decks, enjoying the feeling of the salty mist wash over his face. He breathed in the salty air, and just as be ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Can I haz male traveler plox? PROFILE TIEM NAO! Name -Aloysius Kraus Age ( 21 and older) -27 Description( Written) -A well built man of German descent. About 6 feet ...

    Jul 14, 2010


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey