User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Full name: Michael (Red/Rojo) Foreman Age: 17 History: Michael is the child of a very affluent mother and father who constantly pressured him into being a perfect student. Being the ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    "Alright, pal. Let's attack from below this time." Alright, sir. The two did a few loops as Alistair thought. "Here's the plan. You swoop up underneath his belly, near the ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Sean I walked to my wagon. The others had room to actually lay down in theirs. I had packed mine with supplies. I was determined to make it to this ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Name: Sean McGrath Age: 24 Gender Male Appearance (written and picture): Sean is a tallish man with shoulder length hair and a thin mustache and goatee. He is usually in ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair shot past Giun, who was prodding at the wound on his arm. He grabbed the shield off his back and slid his sword from its sheath. Well, sir? What ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair ducked low and lay flat against Alejandro's back to keep from getting fried from another blast of flame. "Yow! Couldn't you duck a little lower a little sooner?" Oh, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair lopped of the head of an orc and looked about. They were starting to overwhelm him. Thinking strategically, he fell back to the dragon's carcass. There was a female ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Satisfied, Alistair licked his fingers. Alejandro sat in front of the fire Alistair'd made, preening himself. "I don't usually go for carrion bird, but that was pretty good. What did ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair walked among the dead orcs scattered about. Alejandro followed him, stepping gingerly over the bodies. Sir, why exactly are we picking them over? Alistair sighed. He still couldn't find ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Name - Alistair Gender - Male Age - 25 Race - Human Appearance - Average height, weight. Short black hair, with a slight beard, like this. Skills - he's mediocre ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    Sighing, I took the gun from him. "Now, let's say you just fired this gun and emptied it. You need to reload. So, you'll do this." I pressed a small ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    I looked at the guy with the injured leg. To be honest, it was kind of crazy trying to get a gun with an injury like that. "Let me do ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    ((@Cspr-I was talking to KJ.))

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    ((It certainly seems different...)) I slung the Mini-14 over my shoulder and clambered through the window. I looked around. They were searching for supplies. Admittedly, I needed some, but I ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    As I neared the apartment with the young woman, I noticed a small cluster of seven or eight of the things in front of the building. I dropped to my ...

    Dec 16, 2010


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare