User avatar

Loller65

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Starverse U-Index eh? Hm. I'd guess a comedic scifi adventure because of the "U-Index" part. Exploding Babies (the actual name of a comic I'm making)

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    My top 5 books as of right now: 1.The Bible 2.I dreamed of Africa by Kuki Gallmann 3.The Shack by William P. Young 4.Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 5.Girls of ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendergast, anyone?

    Doug Preston and Lincoln Child have a continuing series of books featuring a one Mr. Aloysius Pendergast, FBI Special Agent. He. Is. Awesome. If you have not read any of ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Mutiny on the Bounty. Read it back in 3rd or 4th grade...definitely 4th because I got it after I read To Kill a Mockingbird. Hated it! Boring, long, and not ...

    May 23, 2010


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson