User avatar

Loller65

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    Dark Knight Rises. Honest to god possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Riddled with plot holes, laughably stupid characters, unnecessary one liners, horrendously choreographed fights and chock full

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Movie you have seen...

    I have several films that qualify, to me, as "best movie I've ever seen", as lsited below (in no particular order) 1. Taxi Driver Brilliantly shot, scored, acted, and written. ...

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers!

    These would be so much awesomer if they were in focus...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    I like the background of the first one. The images on the foreground are kinda iffy, but the second one is a vast improvement. The only thing I didn't like ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random picture

    no can see

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Horseman, Pass By- Larry McMurtry

    May 10, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The World According to Garp- John Irving (BEST. NOVEL. EVER.) Congo- Michael Crichton So Sad to Fall In Battle- Kumiko Kakehashi To Hell and Back- Audie Murphy Anthem- Ayn Rand

    May 7, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Funny, I liked it. I judo-chopped the bear's neck with full force, sending him sprawling.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    A story about a veteran who returns from Vietnam an amputee and the downward spiral his life takes due to PTSD. Good Night and Good Luck

    Jan 17, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I ain't signed up or none of that junk, but I'm going to try to eek out 50,000 words by November 30th...I got Thanksgiving break coming up...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Eliza. Tall lanky twenty-something male. Short ragged dirty blonde hair. Knows how to fire a gun, but not too well. Awkward around women, likes adventure and excitement. Makes friends easily. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 Pretty funny idea, reminds me of the idea I came up where Heaven is forced to employ all the deceased people there to help answer prayers, which are sent ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10. I liked it. It made me chuckle. Tom sat on the ground , surrounded by a ring of unconscious thugs, and then, the masked potato spoke "Tell your friends, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Transformers Photography

    I could've resized them on Photobucket, but I like the size as it keeps in all the nice detail. However, if y'all would prefer I made them smaller, then it's ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Transformers Photography

    On my Transformers fan site, we had a thread asking us to "post pics of your collection!". Here are some of my favorites. These are like my favorite of all ...

    May 25, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)