User avatar

Loller65

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    All-time favorite-The Wanderers Other excellent movies that are too good to be ordered in any particular way- Fantastic Mr. Fox District 9 The Godfather LotR trilogy Episodes IV, V, and ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    Most awkward phone convo I ever had happened today... Me-Hello? you remember that website....uh....4chan or whatever it was, where like, you upload photos, and it's just crazy? Me-Yeah, what of ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Whew! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been back from Spain for a week, and have constantly thought to myself "I need to get back onto YWS" but ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I gotta get this offa my chest....

    There. Now that I've your attention..... Me and this guy from another forum began writing fanfics. Originally, they were gonna create a micro-continuity...I pointed out some major continuity errors (o

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    5/10 It's really not the kind of music I'm into. It wasn't bad, just...not good. And in return, some Clash.

    Jun 4, 2010


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable