-
Re: What's you favorite Band/Musical artist?
Kanye West. The greatest musician of the 21st century.
Jan 26, 2014 -
Re: Which is the Greatest Rock Band and Why?
Aren't Primus the guys that did HOINFODAMAN??
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Which is the Greatest Rock Band and Why?
The Rolling Stones - While a great live band, their studio work was essentially just doing what was popular at the time. Not much innovation. The Beatles - Most popular ...
Aug 24, 2013 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Me flexing it on top of some Mayan ruins in Mexico back in July. All of my childhood Indiana Jones fantasies came true!
Aug 24, 2013 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
My review of The Dark Knight Rises is apparently like Dan Brown. D: Pokemon Fanfiction collab got William Gibson. Independent Pokemon fanfic got David Foster Wallace. Transformers fic got Isaac ...
Aug 12, 2012 -
Re: Your Favorite Book of All Time
So, I got a Nook for Christmas, and my library allows me to rent ebooks to download for a limited time to my Nook for free. So, it's fantastic. But, ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Using my webcam to make sure my face is framed in my smartphone's camera LIKE A BAWSS (also, so rosy-cheeked in this one, wonder why?)
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: Review Day Check-In Thread
I'll do a couple...but they won't be really long and detailed or anything. Yep....
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Firefox Overtakes Internet Explorer on YWS!
BOO YAH FIREFOX (It's ironic because I'm posting this from Internet Explorer on a school computer)
May 19, 2011 -
Re: BLT: Blog Link Trade
My blog I never update... My blog on BMGf
May 19, 2011 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
This was at our area OAP competition. I'm the foxy beast in the middle. (GAWD I need a haircut)
May 19, 2011 -
Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In
I guess it's time to go review some poems then.
Feb 27, 2011 -
Re: Best Movies of 2010
Inception was the best film all year. Shutter Island was great too. Toy Story 3 was great too.
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
William Gibson Stephen King H. P. Lovecraft Jane Austen (?) Chuck Palahniuk Mario Puzo (OMG YES!) J. K. Rowling (lame) Margaret Atwood (who?)
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Inception
Whoah. Mindblowing. This movie is the most intense, nerve-racking movie I've ever seen. Simply stunning. Everyone should go see it. NOW!
Jul 18, 2010
