User avatar

Loller65

  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    Yeah...waaaay to much OOC going on in the regular thread, so we are gonna have to have a Discussion Thread before it gets outta hand, okay? DISCUSS

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Monarez finished his little bit, lying through his teeth the whole time. I kept resisting the urge to run out and tackle him. I hated that I wanted ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I felt along the inside of the small hole we were presently trapped in. Above us, I heard bolts of energy pinging off the door the little lighting ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins The metal door over to ladder up started to shut. Some girl started freaking out. "Can't go up? I was going down anyhow. I have a secret room ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins The guy in the air vent started giving me attitude. I popped a bolt of plasma in the air vent, close enough to scare him, but not close ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Imagine the testing chambers looking like something out of Portal, white and sterile ) Leroy Jenkins In front of me stood two smallish robots, each one having plasma pistols ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Sure! Why not?

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington I woke early that morning ad slid open the sliding door to the balcony of my hotel room. It was already sort of hot for me, but I ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Booty Shorts

    This was nothing short of genius. It was hilarious. I adore it. Please buy some decent clothing that's in your size. Those cellulite bumps-they burn my eyes... To quote 4chon, ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    One more male needed for us to start! C'mon, somebody!!!

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Micky and I clambered into the limo, chatting about lunch plans. He handed me a bottle of water from the mini fridge in the back. I cracked it ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington The limo rolled up to the studio. I stepped out, Micky following closely behind, tapping at something on his phone. I was about to pull the door open ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vengeance

    AW SNAP! I really liked this! The guy hiding and detailing everything wss nice and kept you in the dark, and then, when the guys took their playthings, well, that ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shiver

    This was...this was decent. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. I just sort "meh" about it. I think it's biggest problem is the rhythm. It's really off ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers!

    These would be so much awesomer if they were in focus...

    Jun 12, 2011


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk