User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Survivor Name: Jack Gnad Age (10+): 32 Gender: Male Profession before apocalypse: Freelance assassin Skill: Good Shot Local or Outsider: Outsider Up for love?: Yes History: Jack was always different ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Drustan had started manhandling the map, pointing it, touching it. He asked where we needed to be. I gestured at a small section of this level about three ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I whipped the map tube off my back and rolled it out on the floor, trying to make sense of the labyrinthine tunnels and passages that made up ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Then postpostpost!

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    ^sees all that OOC^ It exists for a reason, y'all.

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    We haven't been moved to the archives or anything yet, so it technically isn't...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Hey, sylverdawn, you don't mind if I write that little bit, do you?" Leroy Jenkins And, suddenly, we found ourselves surrounded by guards. I made sure I had a ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit. We were getting sidetracked by this spooky little girl. Rain snapped at Judd. Ugh. "In this hellohole, innocence dies young." Judd looked at me ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    LEEEERROOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS I stuffed a few more MREs into my backpack and saw Judd reveal his map of the complex. I snatched it from his hands. He lunged forward to ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Monarez approached me, trying to play the diplomat. Apologizing about flying off the handle. I smiled brilliantly and shook his hand, patting his opposite shoulder at the same ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    Current hotel has WiFi. slow as molasses though, so posts may be infrequent, but I can post. So nobody take over Leroy!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    On vacation. If next hotel doesn't have WiFi like current one, posts will be limited to being sent from my phone, which can be annoying, so I might not post ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins Everyone seemed so upset about going through the nursery. Pansies. "Yeah. My cache is on this floor and it's below this one. I figure we can drop down ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    The energy rifle The energy pistol

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins (OOC- I made a DT for further OOC, just so's y'know) The group was now following this new girl named Storm. I could tell she was headed for ...

    Jun 23, 2011


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare