User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander We began to walk towards the location of my safehouse. Rampion followed along behind me. Then, all of a sudden she piped up. "You didn't tell me your name..or ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander The small blonde girl appraoched me, and I involuntarily felt my finger slip through the trigger guard. She got on her tiptoes to try and reach my ear. "Please, ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I strapped on my various intruments and weaapons before clicking on a flashlight. I walked over to Xia, who was tending to Talia, the little girl. "You want ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander More and more people kept showing up and it was kind of starting to annoy me. First it was the two mattractive females that seemd lost, then it was ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander So now another female had found me. My lucky day. I asked her if she was diseased, and obviously she wasn't. I didn't want to take both the women ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Alexander Two females on the streets below had located each other. I picked up my rifle and clambered out onto my balcony and found one of them. She was blonde, ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Jack Gnad-- Another car Why did they let this Seal person drive? He'd made the mistake of firing a round through the window of the last car, and then losing ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Jack Gnad - Marathon Landfill DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS Now to the actual story. Jack Gnad- A car headed for a barn So now there were two girls in ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]

    Name: Alexander Duquesne Age: 23 Innocent or Savage: Innocent Weapon: M14 Appearance: Personality: Alexander is tough. He doesn't care about anything but surviving. He likes to be alone whenever possi

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Leroy Jenkins I stood warily, shaking the sleep from my eyes. Slowly, I walked around to the rest of the group, waking them. Once they were all awoken, I turned ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    OOC Unless I missed something pretty major, Jacks' post was the one that didn't fit with what had already been potsed. I was starting away from everyone else. Should I ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Alyssa Brown- "Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Guy Simmons- The Gage Hotel OOC: I've actually stayed at the Gage! What a cool place... Anyway, my entry. Jack Gnad - Marathon Landfill I was running from something, I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Epic!!!

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Surviving Marathon

    Sooooo it's August! When do we get to start?!

    Aug 3, 2011


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky