-
Re: Your Favorite Book of All Time
So, I got a Nook for Christmas, and my library allows me to rent ebooks to download for a limited time to my Nook for free. So, it's fantastic. But, ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Using my webcam to make sure my face is framed in my smartphone's camera LIKE A BAWSS (also, so rosy-cheeked in this one, wonder why?)
Mar 11, 2012 -
Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)
I'd like to reserve a male student. And can I use a hidden blade like Assassin's Creed?
Feb 11, 2012 -
Re: The Nightmare Smiths (Closed)
I will finish my profile tonight! Name: Ford Faara Gender: Male Race: Chiss (pronounced phonetically) Position on ship: Chef Age: 30 Appearance: Without armor Personality: Ford is snarky. He believes ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: Porsches
I didn't.. I didn't like this. I guess it was well written but the narrator's tone seemed too much for me. He also said the word "fuck" and any of ...
Sep 22, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]
William - Bar and Lounge I sidled up to the bar of the hotel. The bartender approached me, wiping down the counter with a soft cloth as he did so. ...
Sep 21, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort DT
poast
Sep 21, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]
William I stepped out of the taxi, taking care not to scuff my loafers. The driver popped the trunk and I removed my suitcase, hanging bag, and shaving kit and ...
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: The Los Angeles Trials
I'm at school and the bell's about to ring. I'll finish this up tonight. Name: Alan Archer Age: 21 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Alan is bold and outgoing, often talking ...
Sep 13, 2011 -
Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]
Alexander Olivia wandered into the apartment and Rampion strode over to the window and looked out across the city. MY eyes wandered about until I saw movement in the street ...
Sep 12, 2011 -
Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]
Alexander So it meant Rapunzel. Explained the hair. She set the can of peaches on the floor and spun around, looking at me. ""What do you do up here? Wait ...
Sep 11, 2011 -
Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]
Name: William O'Brian Age (18+): 26 Gender: Male Room Number: 14 Appearance: Personality: William is an average guy. He is usually level headed, but gets angry or happy or sad ...
Sep 11, 2011 -
Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]
Alexander I was surprised at how well spoken she was for only barely being eighteen. She looked away from her peaches for a moment, stared off into the distance. "D'you ...
Sep 11, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Leroy Jenkins Vi stood up and offered her assistance. I tossed her one of the pistols I'd pulled off one of the guards we'd killed before our quick little siesta. ...
Sep 11, 2011 -
Re: The Virus has Spread, Now Everyone is Dead [STARTING]]
Alexander I ran the brush down the rifled barrel, making sure I removed any residue that the gunpowder might have left. Rampion sat in a chair. She was humming and ...
Sep 9, 2011
