User avatar

Loller65

  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    My top 5 books as of right now: 1.The Bible 2.I dreamed of Africa by Kuki Gallmann 3.The Shack by William P. Young 4.Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 5.Girls of ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Quick English Poem

    In my English Class we had to write a poem about the relationships between parents and children. My lady and I came up with this (in about 5 minutes). Mom! ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendergast, anyone?

    Doug Preston and Lincoln Child have a continuing series of books featuring a one Mr. Aloysius Pendergast, FBI Special Agent. He. Is. Awesome. If you have not read any of ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Mutiny on the Bounty. Read it back in 3rd or 4th grade...definitely 4th because I got it after I read To Kill a Mockingbird. Hated it! Boring, long, and not ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lacey Rawlins-PART DEAUX!

    So, for our Pre A.P. English 2 II class, we had to do a project. One of the group projects was to write a short sequel to Cormac McCarthy's All ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, people of earth.

    I've been writing stories lately (mainly nerdy fanfics) and there's just...something...about them I don't like (yes, I use ellipses a lot). I wanted a forum for writing and had a ...

    May 23, 2010


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X