User avatar

Loller65

  • Randomosity Re: Awkward Phone Conversations

    Most awkward phone convo I ever had happened today... Me-Hello? you remember that website....uh....4chan or whatever it was, where like, you upload photos, and it's just crazy? Me-Yeah, what of ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Ziito Connection (A Pokemon fanfic I've been working on)

    The moon was full that night, and it seemed to have affected the city folk immensely. They stumbled around, enjoying themselves by drunk dialing various people in their Pokegears. Three ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Ziito Connection (A Pokemon fanfic I've been working on)

    So to start off, as this is an episodic kind of thing, I thought I'd post it here... Part 1 The kid stumbled through the forest, frightened, alone, and hungry. ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Whew! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been back from Spain for a week, and have constantly thought to myself "I need to get back onto YWS" but ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: I gotta get this offa my chest....

    There. Now that I've your attention..... Me and this guy from another forum began writing fanfics. Originally, they were gonna create a micro-continuity...I pointed out some major continuity errors (o

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    5/10 It's really not the kind of music I'm into. It wasn't bad, just...not good. And in return, some Clash.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Transformers Photography

    I could've resized them on Photobucket, but I like the size as it keeps in all the nice detail. However, if y'all would prefer I made them smaller, then it's ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Transformers Photography

    On my Transformers fan site, we had a thread asking us to "post pics of your collection!". Here are some of my favorites. These are like my favorite of all ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II

    Uh....right. Still confused. I'm a regular mathlexic....

    May 25, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II

    Honors Algebra 2. Graphing parabolas. How do I find equations in vertex form?

    May 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Brit

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Starverse U-Index eh? Hm. I'd guess a comedic scifi adventure because of the "U-Index" part. Exploding Babies (the actual name of a comic I'm making)

    May 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Sure. Might take awhile, though.

    May 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    I'll review... -Any poem. Any. -Any short story -Scripts I will not review -Novels -Lyrics Also, while I will review a romance piece, they are not my favorite thing, so ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Quick English Poem

    Thanks! I'm not much of a poet, but I'll keep that in mind. Might write more...

    May 23, 2010


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson