User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Henry/April 10th/7:05 PM Henry meandered through the library, taking in the massive book lined walls. He had always enjoyed the smell of books. They made him feel at home. He ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Name : Henry Walsworth Age : 20 Gender : Male Class : Second Why's s/he on board? : To open a bicycle repair shop (his dream job) in America. Character ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    2nd class male spot plox?

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Whatever you want

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Roger

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Time I Killed a Bunch of People

    Whoo! Feedback! Okay, I'll work on what you said, and yes, I'm gonna keep the prologue as its events set the whole story into motion.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    BACKSTORY For hundreds of years, an elite task force known as the Guardians has worked covertly to eradicate a few supernatural baddies that plague the Earth. They work in the ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Off Site Storybook RPGs (and my RP!)

    Okay, I usually call these text based RPGs, and I have 3 to advertise, even though they aren't here. One is a Pokemon based RPG located here. It's slowed down ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    All-time favorite-The Wanderers Other excellent movies that are too good to be ordered in any particular way- Fantastic Mr. Fox District 9 The Godfather LotR trilogy Episodes IV, V, and ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Time I Killed a Bunch of People

    A young man strolled through a field, his hands stained with blood, little splatters of it decorating his face. In his hands he carried an axe, and across his back ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: You ain't got no pancake mix!

    I'm Loller65. When I was born, I was tossed into a big vat, which proceeded to fill with a peculiar bubbly gel-like substance. As it began to surround me and ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Brey (an very real region in Germany) Don't believe me?

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Eliza. Tall lanky twenty-something male. Short ragged dirty blonde hair. Knows how to fire a gun, but not too well. Awkward around women, likes adventure and excitement. Makes friends easily. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 Pretty funny idea, reminds me of the idea I came up where Heaven is forced to employ all the deceased people there to help answer prayers, which are sent ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    8/10. I liked it. It made me chuckle. Tom sat on the ground , surrounded by a ring of unconscious thugs, and then, the masked potato spoke "Tell your friends, ...

    Jul 6, 2010


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne