User avatar

Loller65

  • Scripts Re: GTA The Movie (Scene 1 is up)

    I figured there were a few people who had never played this and wouldn't know, so I put (Niko) in parentheses.

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    William Gibson Stephen King H. P. Lovecraft Jane Austen (?) Chuck Palahniuk Mario Puzo (OMG YES!) J. K. Rowling (lame) Margaret Atwood (who?)

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Scripts Re: GTA The Movie (Scene 1 is up)

    I'm trying to make an honest to goodness script out of GTA IV. Not some terrible adaptation like most other videogame movies like Resident Evil or Super Mario Bros. It ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    "Everybody, stay here, I've got to go check something out." He headed off and came to a large jumble of crates. Having heard something earlier, he lifted his weapons, slowly ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Inception

    Whoah. Mindblowing. This movie is the most intense, nerve-racking movie I've ever seen. Simply stunning. Everyone should go see it. NOW!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: RMS Titanic DT

    ^ This.

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    ((Agreed))

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    We're in an abandoned warehouse in Michigan about to take on a whole bunch of Soul Eaters and apparently some vampires... ==================================================== Sven stopped, throwing up

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Name- Catherine...Age- 16... pale skin...hair is down past her waist...she is actually very beautiful but she doesn't think so and her curves are in all the right places...Sweet gentle and ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Henry/April 11th/6:30PM Henry looked up from his book at the sky, its blend of pink and orange reminding him of the countryside where he'd spent so much of his youth. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: RMS Titanic (starts on 13th)

    Henry/April11th/11:35 AM Henry stood on the second class decks, enjoying the feeling of the salty mist wash over his face. He breathed in the salty air, and just as be ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Can I haz male traveler plox? PROFILE TIEM NAO! Name -Aloysius Kraus Age ( 21 and older) -27 Description( Written) -A well built man of German descent. About 6 feet ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Sorry I didn't post this earlier. I've been busy (: I forgive you.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Time I Killed a Bunch of People

    A lone figure on a horse rode slowly into the small, one street town. Sliding off slowly, he tied it up and entered the saloon, the smell of tobacco and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Can we start now??? Eh, why not? Also, I think it would be a good idea if only Sven, Castiel, and Ruri are established Guardians. ============================================= Sven sat in the ...

    Jul 14, 2010


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand