User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    I let the remnants of my light lunch blow off the tower, the wind pushing it across the landscape. I resumed my survey of the surrounding terrain. My eyes came ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    After about 30 minutes of mostly unsuccessful foraging, I decided to climb atop a building to see what I could see. I had a difficult time making ym way to ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Encounter With Satan

    So I can assume you’re Satan?” Didn't we already say that he's the Devil? DURR Thought I'd edited that out. Dammit. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Encounter With Satan

    My Encounter With Satan , Part 2 of (hopefully) 13. I looked up at the screen. Lance jump kicked some monster and landed. Then it flipped to a commercial. I ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I ain't signed up or none of that junk, but I'm going to try to eek out 50,000 words by November 30th...I got Thanksgiving break coming up...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Encounter With God (COMEDY)

    Hey, thanks! I wasn't sure if it'd upset people or make 'em laugh or both...and I'll try to work on language mastery. My grammar is usually superb but I sometimes ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    Name: Phillip Goldman Age: 22 Height: 6'0 Weight: 153 lbs. Race White Eyes: Brown Appearance: but with shorter hair Hair: Brown, cut short, but still messy. Physique: Thin, lanky, very ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Encounter With God (COMEDY)

    Forgive me if you deem this as sacrilege or whatever, I really really don't care. My Encounter With God They were perhaps the two people I hated the most. Then, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dawn Of The Zombies DT

    Name :Steve Stephens Age : 60 Gender : Male Appearance : in this suit. Wears an ammo bandolier across the front. History : Steve fought in Vietnam towards the end ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry I sat there on the ridge, the wind stirring up the pleasant scent of juniper. Somewhere above, I heard a hawk's shrill cry. Rising slowly, I brought my rifle ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: To Everybody In Bolt's Pokebook SB

    I know I'm not in Bolt's SB, although it looks pretty awesome, I thought you Pokemon lovers would find this pretty neat. A friend of mine made this. We're going ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry While the young female thief was distracted, I returned to one of the wagons and removed a shovel. One of the women had seen the blonde man and had ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Split

    Aloysius, Split, Universe 911A 7:46am I stood slowly, exhaling softly. "Hey, punks, come and get me!" And with that I charged. The one I had decided to take on ran ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Henry Upon seeing the little woman release Chaz, I lowered my Winchester (Winny, as I'd nicknamed him) to my hip, although my finger was on the trigger, ready for action ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    I'll take that last male spot, if you don't mind! Name : Henry Harbin Age : 27 Gender : Male Appearance : Personality : Henry is a quiet, southern gentleman ...

    Jul 28, 2010


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid