User avatar

Loller65

  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Bumping for reviews. Come on now, y'all!

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Name - Alistair Gender - Male Age - 25 Race - Human Appearance - Average height, weight. Short black hair, with a slight beard, like this. Skills - he's mediocre ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Movies of 2010

    Inception was the best film all year. Shutter Island was great too. Toy Story 3 was great too.

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    Sighing, I took the gun from him. "Now, let's say you just fired this gun and emptied it. You need to reload. So, you'll do this." I pressed a small ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    I looked at the guy with the injured leg. To be honest, it was kind of crazy trying to get a gun with an injury like that. "Let me do ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    ((@Cspr-I was talking to KJ.))

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Photograph to Sand

    Cold, I stand alone. The edge is as close as I get To you. I don’t understand this. I don’t know how to be there, How to say it, How ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    ((It certainly seems different...)) I slung the Mini-14 over my shoulder and clambered through the window. I looked around. They were searching for supplies. Admittedly, I needed some, but I ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Wimminz (16+ for language/brutal honesty)

    It wasn't supposed to be persuasive. It was just my take on things. Just a rant. "I just do" is not supposed to sound persuasive, it was meant solely to ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Z-1412 (Accepting characters, please read carefully)

    As I neared the apartment with the young woman, I noticed a small cluster of seven or eight of the things in front of the building. I dropped to my ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Shameless self bump for improved reviewing policy. I will review any poetry (yes, any) and short stories. No novels. I don't have the time to read 20 chapters of the ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Wimminz (16+ for language/brutal honesty)

    A/N-This isn't in response to the "10- reasons why women are better than men" or whatever, just something I've had bouncing around for awhile...oh, and I don't care if this ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl with Empty Eyes

    I think this one kind of looses its touch after the sixth or seventh stanzas so if you have any tips then PLEASE help!! BTW you can check out my ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem

    put a reapating word in there so it brings in beat if you know what i mean? Yeah, I get it. And thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. I ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem

    Today I watched you. For like, half an hour. No, seriously. I did. I just, sat there, staring at you for what seemed like forever. Something just made me want ...

    Dec 13, 2010


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France