User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair ducked low and lay flat against Alejandro's back to keep from getting fried from another blast of flame. "Yow! Couldn't you duck a little lower a little sooner?" Oh, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair lopped of the head of an orc and looked about. They were starting to overwhelm him. Thinking strategically, he fell back to the dragon's carcass. There was a female ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Satisfied, Alistair licked his fingers. Alejandro sat in front of the fire Alistair'd made, preening himself. "I don't usually go for carrion bird, but that was pretty good. What did ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Funny, I liked it. I judo-chopped the bear's neck with full force, sending him sprawling.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    A story about a veteran who returns from Vietnam an amputee and the downward spiral his life takes due to PTSD. Good Night and Good Luck

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem

    It's just a poem about a lonely dude in the zombie apocalypse.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Username

    Uh, I went to edit account setting and such, because I want to change my username. For some reason, I can't. Do I require a tonne of points to do ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Done! Next?

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem 2

    thanks for the reviews, you two! I think that "G'night" is more appropriate, because "Night" just sounds a little weird without referencing what it's supposed to be shortening. Just a ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem 2

    RATATATATATATA Stop. RATATATATATATA Stop. RATATATATATATA What the hell do you people want? RATATATATATATA Stop. RATATATATATATA Friendly fire isn't. RATATATATATATA Fragmentation grenades work both ways

    Jan 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    I'd sure appreciate it if you'd review my dramatic poem "Poem" for me!

    Jan 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Well, for starters, grammar and spelling wasn't too much of an issue, so congratulations. Now, for the rest. The whole story, to me, felt too vague to have any impact. ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Reviewed! Who's next?

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair walked among the dead orcs scattered about. Alejandro followed him, stepping gingerly over the bodies. Sir, why exactly are we picking them over? Alistair sighed. He still couldn't find ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings?

    Feelings are like .... (I feel those periods could have been taken out and had the passage be just as effective) political leaders. (humorous) You never know what they will ...

    Jan 11, 2011


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell