User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Full name: Michael (Red/Rojo) Foreman Age: 17 History: Michael is the child of a very affluent mother and father who constantly pressured him into being a perfect student. Being the ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    "Alright, pal. Let's attack from below this time." Alright, sir. The two did a few loops as Alistair thought. "Here's the plan. You swoop up underneath his belly, near the ...

    May 13, 2011
  • General Articles Re: So It Goes

    Writing an essay over Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five . It isn't complete, I've only written the introduction. but...dammit, if I don't love my introduction. I think it's my best (prose) writing ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Horseman, Pass By- Larry McMurtry

    May 10, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The World According to Garp- John Irving (BEST. NOVEL. EVER.) Congo- Michael Crichton So Sad to Fall In Battle- Kumiko Kakehashi To Hell and Back- Audie Murphy Anthem- Ayn Rand

    May 7, 2011
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    Joined on as Tartaglia. Shoot me some buddy stuff or whatever.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Sean I walked to my wagon. The others had room to actually lay down in theirs. I had packed mine with supplies. I was determined to make it to this ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, Dave

    I really liked this. I was chuckling the whole way through. Oh, dear, that sounded bad. I was chuckling because it reminds me of a guy in our theatre troupe ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Couple's Love

    The high school couple, They think they’re in love They kiss all day and night And hold hands down the hall They’re stuck in their own world Until it eventually ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The February 2011 Review Day Check-In

    I guess it's time to go review some poems then.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem 2

    Thanks for the review!!!

    Feb 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    My Poem 2 can be found here. Review?

    Feb 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Shameless self bump. I wanna start a SB, see, so I need points. Give me reviews or I EXPLODE YOUR HEAD.

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Way Out West

    Name: Sean McGrath Age: 24 Gender Male Appearance (written and picture): Sean is a tallish man with shoulder length hair and a thin mustache and goatee. He is usually in ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Alistair shot past Giun, who was prodding at the wound on his arm. He grabbed the shield off his back and slid his sword from its sheath. Well, sir? What ...

    Feb 9, 2011


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend