User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Okay, so I know her name, but I can't use it. Interesting. "Well okay, Ksenia. What should I call you around other people? Any particular favored nickname?" She was ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red "Hm. Anything but that, huh?" Oh. Well at least she was being specific in what she wanted to be called, right? "How about..." Dang. There was a lot to ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red The sort of frightening looking Russian girl had asked me if okay. I said I was fine, it was no big thing, ruptures of the olfactory membrane happen all ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red I'd pretty much failed. I knew it was a stupid idea, trying to get her to tag along, but I needed to socialize with these people and help that ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    ((Aw! I wanted crashing and rolling and injuries and excitement and real danger!)) Red I had smashed my face into the seat in front of me. It was trickling a ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red One particularly scary looking girl asked how we were doing. No one spoke up. She spun around, silent, maybe embarrassed. I chuckled. "I dunno about you guys, but I've ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Firefox Overtakes Internet Explorer on YWS!

    BOO YAH FIREFOX (It's ironic because I'm posting this from Internet Explorer on a school computer)

    May 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: BLT: Blog Link Trade

    My blog I never update... My blog on BMGf

    May 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This was at our area OAP competition. I'm the foxy beast in the middle. (GAWD I need a haircut)

    May 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    Making sure he'd gathered enough hide from the dragon, Alistair mounted Alejandro. "Alright, let's take the news to the good folks at the main battle!" Alright, sir. Alejandro took to ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red She shook my hand. I guess it's okay to try to be nice and laugh off an awkward situation, but... She touched me. With her hand. I don't know ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red The bus pulled to a stop and I clambered on, DS still gripped loosely in my hands. I looked about and saw a kid with a guitar case and ...

    May 18, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    For srs y'all. I need to review stuff!

    May 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rangers of Evandor

    The dragon, intent on finishing the rider and his mount, followed suit, rocketing upwards, thin trails of blood spiraling off of him. Alistair turned back to gauge how far they ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Oh okay. I was wondering how we were all going to meet up.

    May 14, 2011


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare