User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Justice [Closed, Started]

    Lacey Lonergan Even though the massive home was air conditioned and comfortable, Lacey's face was burning and he was sweating through his undershirt. The second he'd asked about the family's ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    Hey, I was wondering. Could we get more details on how and when Alice was murdered? Not having this info makes it really difficult to ask questions when I can't ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    You're the best!

    Dec 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    Hey, Threnody, I hate to do this but could you edit your post? Mine has you all coming in for questioning and yours has you slipping out the back to ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Justice [Closed, Started]

    Lacey Lonergan Lacey took a deep breath, made sure his notebooks and pens were in place one last time, and stepped out into the midday heat of LA. It was ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    So who all is an archon? All of our characters or just a few?

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    Couldn't the same be said for someone who wanted a super-powered character capable of wrecking everyone in the nearby vicinity?

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    Fun for you, but for somebody like me who wrote a weak character so they could get stronger, it feels really unfair. I mean, my guy is limited to levitating ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    Character progression. DBZ wouldn't have been very interesting if Goku started off SS3.

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    I still don't understand how people who have been dead for a month max are already nigh-omnipotent.

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Demon Wars: civil war in hell

    Alan: The bus slowed to a halt as thousands of people filled the streets, surging away from multiple columns of thick black smoke in the distance. Pandemonium, it seemed, was ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Demon Wars DT

    I think everybody is just too powerful right now... like we've been in hell for a month, why are there already people as powerful as Lucifer? Lastly - I think ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Justice DT

    So wait... according to the PM you sent me, it was the butler in the study with the candelabra?

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Squad E

    Lycando - thanks, and here's the profile!! Name: Ash Ericson Age: 30 Looks: Like this image Gender: Male Personality: Ash doesn't like you and probably never will. He likes to ...

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Demon Wars: civil war in hell

    Alan: "No, no, that's absolutely perfect. Just the lead I want to investigate. Hey, I know business is good in Inferno, but you ever consider making the trip to Pandemonium? ...

    Dec 17, 2012


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller