User avatar

Loller65

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red The drunken guy collapsed into the seat next to the girl that annoyed me. She told him how pathetic he was and he continued to harass her. I had ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Don't worry 'Darling'

    Here as requested. So. I really loved this. I think it very effectively captures the idiocy of the attitudes held by some people. I have only two things to say ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    Here as requested. :) Okay. Let's get to it. In my eyes you can see haughtiness, In my words, notice the unduly hate? Morbidity is my best friend, I carry ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Ksenia and Drea and some other girl were talking, apparently the other girl was telling them why she ran/why she had those scars. I quietly removed myself for the ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red She took my hand and stood, but tried not to look at me, embarrassed she'd been crying. She said... something in Russian. "I'm sorry..." "Sorry, for what? Having human ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red I stood, thought I heard something. Like...like a slowly dying animal. It was pretty faint, probably my imagination, but I followed the sound of it anyway. As I went, ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Before the scarred kid could respond, a cluster of sirens lit up behind us and the group of kids scattered. I spun on my heel and looked for Ksenia. ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Everyone's Doing It...

    If a mod would move this to Other Poetry, well, they would be my hero. Sometimes I wish it was the 90s again. Think about it. How rad would that ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Ksenia hesitated to answer my question. I glanced up ahead and saw the sun beginning to redden and sink below the clouds. I'd let her think about how she ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    ((Aight, here is what is up. Bus crashed. We are all headed into town to avoid running into the popo. We're gonna grab supplies and whatnot. Also, why not try ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red "Spain..That's quite far." I could just tell she was about to ask if I was a runaway. I winced in anticipation. She'd ask me why I left and my ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red She didn't say anything for a bit before smiling and piping up. "If you don't mind me asking, where were you going?" She knew my name. what if she ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Experiments in Clockwork (Not Started | Accepting)

    Character Profiles: Name : Steve Austin Age : 25 Gender : Male Group : Cyborgs Appearance : Personality : Before being turned into a Cyborg, Steve was a fairly happy ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Pack

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Red Hey! A smile! I was making progress, which was cool. The group had gotten a bit ahead of us as we talked. "It's not awful, I like your name. ...

    May 22, 2011


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss