User avatar

Loller65

  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Heya! Since you're cool, and I'm cool, you should review this! Thanks in advance, pal!

    Jun 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Drama Never Ends

    This is...this is not good. It's riddled with grammatical and spelling errors the plot is bland, there was a sudden, unexpected swear word. It's got a sort of stereotypical plot. ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Thurber from Behind The Scenes Thurber awoke in a dimly lit room. He swung his legs off of a cool metal operating table. He yawned lazily. He didn't know how ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random picture

    no can see

    Jun 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead Inside

    Well, uh...that was awesome. I mean...that was so awesome. I adored it. I only have one nitpick with it. I loved the thing he had going with Crow and I ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Ouch. The ginger named Ginger disrespected my morning suit. Morning suits were the epitome of elegance and refined taste! I headed over to give her a piece of ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jakil

    Here as requested! For starters, I didn't like the paragraphs. Doesn't hurt the story, just sort of weird to me. The name Jakil sounds like a man's name. Didn't like ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Oddity (contest)

    Fer the RSG contest. 863 words. For the 13-17 age bracket. Your story is about a doctor in a futuristic space station watching ballet. Dave sat in the communications room. ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I LOVE YOU REVIEW THIS please?

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington I breezed through JFK and into LAX. The flight was short, thank goodness, and before I knew it, Micky was somehow already there, escorting me into a limo. ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    OOC: I don't want this SB to die! Red The drunkard got back on the bus, along with the tomboy looking thing and Drea. The drunk and the tomboy were ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    OOC: Oh RoryLegend...I am absolutely in love with Karen Gillan. Thurber I sat in the café, absentmindedly browsing the CWCki on my phone. It rang. It was Micky, my agent. ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Name: Thurber Washington Roll: Kennis Age: 28 Appearance: Personality: Thurber is often loud and abrasive and used to doing whatever the hell he wants. He is used to being the ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Slaughterhouse

    This is not bad, not bad at all. "You’ll get lost. Not to mention-" lol'd at that bit. I didn't think it was as creepy as everyone else did. See...I ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day Check-In Thread

    I'll do a couple...but they won't be really long and detailed or anything. Yep....

    May 29, 2011


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy