User avatar

Loller65

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fabian

    That was really great. Just one question that I absolutely have to know the answer to. What was your prompt? The story was so good and everything was awesome I ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frogskin

    i'm not afraid of frogskin- my childhood hands clasped more cold, sticky-toed frogs than my adolescent fingers brushed the minds of boys sorta didn't get these two lines i would ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    By the way, folks. we're only taking five males and five females, so hurry and post your profile!

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Name: Leroy Jenkins Age(18+): 25 Appearance (no anime): History: When he was just 16, Leroy and his friend Paul were arrested for public intoxication. After being in the drunk tank ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Articles Re: FGM paper

    The one of the reasons FGM is so controversial is that some people believe it breaks a moral law of the universe, like don’t steal, don’t commit rape, don’t murder ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Welcome! If you ever get down thinking that your writing is terrible, just tell yourself "Well, it isn't as bad as Loller's!"

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mashed Taters

    I...I honestly have nothing to say other than this was hilarious and clever and it flowed well and I just adore it. It really was great. Keep up the excellent ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Change and The World (2 poems in one yet again)

    This was nice. I think I preferred the first poem to the second one. About looking on the bright side. It's nice and positive. I don't really have anything to ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victories of the Heart

    Well, on the whole, I thought this was good. The grammar was decent, the vocabulary was good, and the plot was okay. However. my major major major problem with this ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The evolution of my photoshop signature designs

    I like the background of the first one. The images on the foreground are kinda iffy, but the second one is a vast improvement. The only thing I didn't like ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS. The first rule of writing club. Do not talk about writing club. Assassin's Creed Sackperson AND a Pokémon themed name? I like you already, kid. See ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington "So how did you get here?" I swirled the scotch around in my glass for a moment. Where to start... "Well, I used to do comedy on Broadway. ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington She drained her glass of beer, and I could no longer take it. I laughed. She explained she'd grown up around beer. That explained it. She looked at ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Thurber Washington Jaques looked mortified that someone had spoken to him like that. Macee's hand flew up and covered her mouth, stifling a giggle. Once she regained her composer, she ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aw Snap, Reviews!

    Folks! I'm looking to stockpile points! I probably won't use them, but it feels good to have them! Give me stuff to review!

    Jun 8, 2011


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words