User avatar

Lizzybethrae

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lizinator.

    My 17 year old cat's name is Oliver, after Oliver and company because he is orange. The cat I'm fostering's name is FRANCES. And she is so cute. :D

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lizinator.

    Umm...hmm...where to begin... Well, I'm a Wisconsinite of 5 generations (And then my bloodline gets swirled with people from Illinois) I won a coloring contest when I was 4 years ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    At this other forum, I tackle newbies and give them brownies. I could do that here. That would be fun. Sometimes I call in a football team when I need ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    NEW PERSON! :D :D :D Hello! Welcome to the YWS! :D I hope I'm allowed to welcome people...since I'm fairly new as well... :lol:

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Under-utilized, huh? :twisted: Muhahahaha...not for long...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    :o You do? Well, that's peachy. :D I now know I'm not alone. Well, I knew that originally since CSI is the most watched show on television, but I now ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    That's where I posted the story! :D You can find everything I've written, good and bad, under my profile there. The only thing I'm fully and completely satisfied with there ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    Woohoo! :D Congratulations! Seems soooo far away for me. I'll probably never make it. =D> =D>=D>

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Well yes, it's what I write mostly, although I am trying to come up with some original stuff. I've written one original short story, which I don't like very much ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    :D Roll out the red carpet, Lizzy has arrived! ... Oh, come on? Don't you know who I am? :? ... Well I guess not. Seeing as how I'm nobody ...

    Mar 31, 2006


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare