User avatar

Lizzybethrae

  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    That happens to me a lot too. I do both ways. Listening to come up with an idea. Listenining to fine tune an idea.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    I listen to Sarah Mclachlan ALL THE TIME. She's one of my favorite artists, and I use a lot of her songs in my 'soundtracks'. Like "Do What you Have ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    I thought that was the best part! :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    I've been doing this for awhile. When I start a new story, I can't help but listen to music. Then, when I listen to music, I hear songs that fit ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    I use fragments, fairly often. Usually only when I want to create a certain feeling, or a certain mood, and especially in dialogue. People don't always talk in complete sentences, ...

    Aug 10, 2006


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer