User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    1. Writing on desks. 2. Vegemite & peanut butter on pancakes (seperately)...you should try it! oh, but some of you poor americans don't have vegemite...I feel sorry for you! 3. ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    heh

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Aw everyone's hot!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Hekategirl...subconscious mind at work I see! :) Yeah, TYWC is sadly over. I was a faithful member but now all you see are unintelligent, two-word posts on the chatwall and ...

    Feb 5, 2005


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug