User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mesh and Areida: you guys are hothothot! You both have gorgeous hair :D jealous.... I finally got another picture of hide under your desk!

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Killers vs. Green Day

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I wear make up because I look awful without it; my lifestyle isn't the healthiest hahahha. I wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick, and that's nothing compared to some of ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I'm sure if anyone's relative/friend, whatever, was about to be killed via the death penalty they'd suddenly see the injustice of it. But no, it's happening to others, which is ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I personally think that being killed by someone is different to owning a book. You can't compare capital punishment laws and shop lifting laws. You can't really be hypothetical when ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I skip school heaps. I don't bother with all of the faking sickness stuff, just go to the city or hang around at a friend's house o something. School just ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Why does one human have the right to kill another? How can they justify saying that they are worth more than someone else? It's kind of ironic to murder someone ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. The Beach Boys

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    To be honest, I just don't see the POINT of waiting until you're married. I mean, aside from the religious aspect, how is it moral? I respect everyone's opinions, I'm ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    P.O.D vs. Cream

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs. Queen

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Shadow Knight: that's what they all say. :) Everyone, you're gorgeous okay? So don't complain...and post more of your beautiful pics.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Muse vs. Nirvana.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    Yeah...it's gotta be "weird".

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Pearl Jam! Pearl Jam vs. Placebo

    Mar 21, 2005


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash