User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Actually, the person who won Aus Idol last time is overweight or whatever. People still like her. I never actually saw her on the show but I don't see why ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    New Zealand is very differant to Australia, I think saying they are the same would offend New Zealanders and Australians. YES, i would get completely offended if someone said I ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    If I'm not mistaken, Australia was one of the few countries who sent in troops to help with Iraq....thus, you guys are cool by me. Why, because we're involved in ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capitalism vs. Communism

    Communism is really only an ideal. It can't work simply because of humanity.

    May 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Tell me honestly everyone, what do you think of Australia? Lately I've become ashamed to be one, because I can just see what people overseas must think of us. Our ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    What's worse ... now there's an Australian Idol an we get both!!! No!!! The horror!!! We're all doomed to melt in front of the TV!!! It's just anouther example of ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Sylvia Plath and e.e.cummings because they've both paved the way for other poets with similar styles. Love their work but I try to keep theirs and mine seperate as if ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    That's the skyline a little way from where I live. I live about half an hour away from Sydney Harbour...I'm sure you've all seen this picture a thousand times.

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    No, I swear it's hard to keep up with videos!

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Summer Reading List

    I love "The Catcher in the Rye", "Jane Eyre" and "The Bell Jar." Three of my favourite books. This WINTER (Australia, people) I'm trying for: "The Year Of Living Dangerously" ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Nirvana vs. Deep Purple

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I used to. It was for about 2 years but I stopped about nine months ago and I am glad I did. To be honest, I will smoke the occassional ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Does any one know if the tongue hurts a lot? A couple of my friends have it done but I wouldn't trust them to give me an honest opinion... And ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    So...what's the deal? What do you have done and what do you want to get done? I've got two in each ear and a very infected, closed up belly button ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 5:19 2) Full Name: Elisabeth...thats all ur gettin 3) Nickname: Liz/ Slim. lol 4) School: KHS 5) Email: look it up :) 6) Eyes: blue 7) Height: ...

    Apr 11, 2005


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World