-
Re: Bush's grades at university
:? That's a worry.
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
Australian! My dad's family' english, but he's lived here almost all his life. My mum's family has been here for ages...well, as far back as European arrival. Go really far ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Battle Between Female Celebrities
Oprah vs. Gwen Stefani. Lol.
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: English class?
Yeah, we don't have grades at my school. But English is probably my best subject and I do well in the exams. I take Advanced English and Extension English (which ...
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
...poor doesn't rhyme with door... Pore Huh? How does it not? You must have a weird accent or something... :wink: Whore. You know you wanted to say it. :)
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga
Ew. Cheese. Don't ya love science class?
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
It becomes addictive. Once you're in the cycle you know how much it helps, short-term at least.
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Everyone's Doing It
Just wait until you're ready, honestly, that's the best advice. It's different for each person, so I don't think there can be a milestone like a year or whatever. You ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Schappelle Corby
The Australian convicted of smuggling marijuana into Bali and given 20 years in gaol. Innocent in my view...what about you?
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Schappelle Corby
The media hasn't been telling anyone anything...they don't need to. Just showing her expressions and actions and everything, it makes it obvious to me that she's innocent. Have you seen ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Schappelle Corby
Is it just Australia, or are other countries hearing about Schappelle Corby, who was found guilty of smuggling 4kg of marijuana into Bali? She's been sentenced to 20 years and ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Australia?
Ok Liz so don't be ashamed of being Austrllian it just gets frustrating living in the society that is always changing. No way am I ashamed! I absolutely love Australia, ...
May 14, 2005 -
Re: Australia?
America saved us in WWII. I will admit that. And it's fair enough to want to have such a powerful country on your side, but I don't think that goes ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: I Hate American Idol
Exactly, but you would think that fans of complete pop music like that which is on the Idol shows would take appearance into account. With rock bands and that sort ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Eloere: you pretty much covered everything. However... Battler Someone who works really hard to make a living Bikkie Biscuit Bloody Oath Definitely! Chook Chicken Chuck a sickie To take a ...
May 12, 2005
