-
Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News
I think I lost all the poems I wrote on TYWC when the site went down. This makes me want to cry. That poetry defined me for a long while, ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: Sarkozy Wins French Election
Ugh... I had faith. I'm probably too much of an optimist. It's good to see lots of French people still have spirit and they're protesting so strongly. I've always loved ...
May 8, 2007 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
:shock: Huh? How did I win? Strange... :D But great. Congrats everyone!
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Turning Points
Yeah, TYWC helped me a lot, with criticism and reading other people's work. I think reading other poets and getting to know their style helps a LOT. I'd say my ...
Jun 19, 2005 -
Re: X&Y
I have their other two albums...I'm just waiting until I have the money to buy X&Y. Believe me, it's hard. So hard.
Jun 19, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
Wow, where do I start? Old school: The Beatles, Queen, The Bee Gees, Nirvana, The Ramones, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, U2, Aerosmith, Oasis, The Clash, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led ...
Jun 18, 2005 -
Re: And the nominations are...
Aw, wow, thanks guys! I got such a shock seeing myself nominated...:)
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life
Ah, good thinking, how could I forget "The Scientist"? And "The Truth" by Steve Earle
Jun 13, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Of course nobody needs a gun. Crazy.
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: The Word Game
hot
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life
"Spicks and Specks" - The Bee Gees. "Wonderwall" - Oasis "Overdrive" - Katy Rose and more :)
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Wat is the point
Well, if I understand the question correctly, I don't think anyone can be sure in the limited world we live in. But I think that our purpose is to be ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
Well I suppose the older the get the more you get into it. Atshioo? I thought it was Ashes... Nah, "atishoo" as in sneezing...it's very sadistic.
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
You know the "ring around the rosy" one? It was originally sung about the plague. "A-tishoo, a-tishoo, we all fall down?" Great. :)
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean
God. How could any qualified doctor make that mistake?
Jun 10, 2005
