User avatar

Liz

  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    I think I lost all the poems I wrote on TYWC when the site went down. This makes me want to cry. That poetry defined me for a long while, ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sarkozy Wins French Election

    Ugh... I had faith. I'm probably too much of an optimist. It's good to see lots of French people still have spirit and they're protesting so strongly. I've always loved ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    :shock: Huh? How did I win? Strange... :D But great. Congrats everyone!

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    Yeah, TYWC helped me a lot, with criticism and reading other people's work. I think reading other poets and getting to know their style helps a LOT. I'd say my ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: X&Y

    I have their other two albums...I'm just waiting until I have the money to buy X&Y. Believe me, it's hard. So hard.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Wow, where do I start? Old school: The Beatles, Queen, The Bee Gees, Nirvana, The Ramones, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, U2, Aerosmith, Oasis, The Clash, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Aw, wow, thanks guys! I got such a shock seeing myself nominated...:)

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Ah, good thinking, how could I forget "The Scientist"? And "The Truth" by Steve Earle

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Of course nobody needs a gun. Crazy.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    hot

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    "Spicks and Specks" - The Bee Gees. "Wonderwall" - Oasis "Overdrive" - Katy Rose and more :)

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wat is the point

    Well, if I understand the question correctly, I don't think anyone can be sure in the limited world we live in. But I think that our purpose is to be ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Well I suppose the older the get the more you get into it. Atshioo? I thought it was Ashes... Nah, "atishoo" as in sneezing...it's very sadistic.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    You know the "ring around the rosy" one? It was originally sung about the plague. "A-tishoo, a-tishoo, we all fall down?" Great. :)

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean

    God. How could any qualified doctor make that mistake?

    Jun 10, 2005


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug