User avatar

Liz

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: acid+base=salt+water

    It's Friday and a chunk of golden chicken drips, cook-marks sizzling on the bottom of melted crumbs shining in the fake light of your unnatural landscape. Today it was a ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: echo bubbles

    echo clinks of water on chains of concrete forming slivers of the false world false world which can't sing you in your silver shoes with the silver rain leaving metallic ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: March

    good. i like the concept, and it was reasonably well-written. i also like the dark tone of it, but i think you could have added more. as it's a true ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Small Comforts

    overall, i really like it. the simplicity gives it something special whilst still suggesting deeper emotions and thoughts. great imagery, it flowed quite well, but i agree, without the "and"s ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Costs

    i like this. perhaps a bit too simple, but you have a good concept and it was well-written.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Transience

    i really like this, especially the tone. you're right, it is very stream-of-conscious, which can be hard to pull off. that I could for one brief moment still the axis ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In My Way

    Well-written. There isn't much so far for me to judge, but I do like it.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Apathy

    wow, very nice. i love the tone of this, and yeah, it flowed beautifully. meaningful and appealing to the senses. nice one :)

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: subtle-pretty

    to gouge this grainy wind which walks so free, (proving life's existence with no intermittance) would be so icily cruel, like the bladed sun which shakes and breaks the gossamer ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Smoke

    Last night the rain was whispering on your cheap, leaking roof with the unstable tiles, and you and your cigarette were whispering against my neck. I could feel your hot ...

    Dec 11, 2004


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska