User avatar

Liz

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Letter To The World

    I liked the casual tone of the poem. Angst, angst, piss, bitch, moan, Yeah, that was kind of...I don't know, I didn't like it. Rage in their simmering cesspools Deep ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: oh man

    Yeah, you need to work on the flow. Give me some consolation For what you've done to me Allow me to feel like I deserve to know Why I don't ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: White Eyes

    The jagged edges of last year didn't really sink into this year. The colours of everything just clashed and made the most horrible noises, but there was nothing I could ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: new

    walking on red, stained snow others walk on gritty pavement i try to though i fall through the cracks and my screams are the faintest, most pitiful fingerprints on the ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: rockstars have no hearts

    yes, total stranger, i resorted to attempting telepathy two nights ago, when the silence was cutting, unforgiving, threatening to plunge my mind into insanity before long. so i thought, a ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 9

    Yeah, it's all linked under a common theme. They have different times because they're supposed to be about seperate times, although all about one specific time the person is going ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 9

    This is all one poem, I'm not posting 9 at once. i had I LOVE YOU scratched i had I LOVE YOU scratched across my throat in black ballpoint and ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    :( You know what I mean. I really liked this is there anymore to it or is it just a short story kind of thing? Yeah, it's an allegory. Basically ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    I really liked this is there anymore to it or is it just a short story kind of thing? Yeah, it's an allegory. Basically it demonstrates the high flash of ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attire

    1. Boston 52 You can see everything that is inside reflected in the window if it's past five-thirty on a winter's night, and the light in the room is on. ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 11

    :( Nate says not to give huge descriptions of your poetic intentions when posting, as that really doesn't give the strongest impression of a true writer. And I agree with ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no regrets, darling

    I quite liked this one; it was simple and yet the emotion really shone through. Not overloaded with unnecessary stuff. Sometimes it's nice to just read a simple poem like ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Long Sleeves

    I thought the rhyme scheme worked well and the flow turned out pretty well. Good job for not sinking to the horrible cliche level. :)

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 11

    Please, please. COME BACK AND Please, please. COME BACK AND wait for me. PLease, PLease. flittering birds Flitter Across Palm trees' shadows. Hinterland sings with glitter pink LYRICS. Inky lyrics ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    Thanks for the comments :) :D Her outfit is my pajamas, and yeah she's meant to be unique. The whole thing is basically symbollic and a comment on human nature ...

    Jan 8, 2005


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein