User avatar

Liz

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unplugged

    Thanks, everyone. This was actually written for a competition with a strict word limit, so that's why I didn't get to put in as much detail as I would have ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Keeping Up, rewrite, etc...

    :) Fair enough, like I said. I get you.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Keeping Up, rewrite, etc...

    hmmm...first part reminded me of Pogo's "More blah blah blah." i read it on TYWC ages ago. "oh my god. did you know i used to write? yeah and i ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Coles Carpark

    The soft, aching darkness creeping down onto the shoulders of everything enervated what you said. Slightly, ever so slightly. It still made my head clang and my headache drum faster. ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abstract

    I like it, I thought it was original and it kept me hooked. But yeah, the "Wearing the jacket around my slender sleek shoulders" sort of threw the rhythm and ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shell

    yeah, i liked the simplicity, but i too thought it was a bit cliched on the whole. Also, the rhythm is sort of disrupted in the second half. you start ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Trapped

    Hmm...I think you need more. Good concept, but it's expressed a bit unoriginally. Mainly because it's subject commonly written about. Also, take out the exclamation mark in the second stanza. ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    cage

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Strokes

    Blue strokes which reach to sharp ditches and back up again clutter the page arrogantly, turning sincerety into a childish attempt. And lines like awkward water scoff from beneath at ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Hekategirl...subconscious mind at work I see! :) Yeah, TYWC is sadly over. I was a faithful member but now all you see are unintelligent, two-word posts on the chatwall and ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters unabridged: Letters to an unknown friend

    I like them...interesting. :)

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Give Her Wings

    It was okay. Pretty well-written, but fix up your spelling. didn't seem very memorable to me, it needs something original.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unplugged

    It stopped there because that's the end. Thanks :)

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: DRAGON

    I liked it...good rhythm and all. It's just a bit awkward in parts, especially the first stanza. Just tweak it around a bit. I understand that it's meant to rhyme, ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: babygirl

    I loved this. It's beautiful, honest, raw, and it really hit me. Nice one.

    Feb 4, 2005


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop