User avatar

Liz

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ice Cement

    I walked so far away from you and your deep, cement eyes, but I never forgot one footstep printed in them. My own footsteps on loose ground reminded me of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Photographs

    It's starting to confuse me, the fact that Spring will fall into Autumn like spiderwebs being swept off my ceiling, so rapidly that when I open my eyes the seasons ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neuralgia

    I bit into my chocolate heart and it tasted like peppermint, looked like sugary emeralds inside. I ran my tongue along the calender and it tasted like raspberry, looked like ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Drive Too Much...

    I liked the concept and all, but it was dragged out. That might have been a technique but it does seem like pointless rambling after a while. Very well-written rambling ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Child Abused

    Yeah, it an an innocent quality to it which added to the poem. Good concept, well expressed.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And My Uncle?(just trying to get point across)

    Simple yet emotive.

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Turnaround

    You walked in with your arm still in that milk chocolate sling and the stitches ripped out of your thumb like the bindings of the calender have been ripped out ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer [Football and Frisbees]

    Not bad. I just think it needs a bit of the moment it's everyday-conversation kind of thing. You need some images etc. Nice idea though, keep the conversational tone and ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Her.

    I agree with started off well but it kind of read as a bit of a joke from then on. I like the image of grinding glass into your eyes ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: neutiquam erro

    This was good. I liked the ending especially. And i can see how it's "a mine" not "of mine", as Meshugenah suggested. You mean like a gold mine, right? Anyway, ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Parisian Hourglass

    Grey grains of dehydrated sand in the colossal hourglass slip like dusty water to the bottom and glint mockingly at me as my eyes glare at the calendar. I went ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: word salad

    Hmm not bad. I found it kind of pointless, and that can be good sometimes, but this wasn't hugely interesting. Cute though. Nice job.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Thursday Afternoon

    Yeah, very thought-provoking and original. I liked it a lot.

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Full of cliches yet nice in a way. Just take out the &s (come on, it's not that hard to write "and") and add a bit of interest and it'll ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gash in Paris

    I am so c-major chord it hurts. To think that I did not need anybody else to stitch my own sunshine seems beyond naive now. To think I could stand ...

    Feb 25, 2005


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury